Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can no longer copy paste Number tables into Pages?

What's happened with Pages version 10.0 (6748)? I can no longer copy and paste tables, or data-in-tables from Numbers to Pages. Or is there a new-and-improved way to do this?

All ears,

Ben

Posted on May 5, 2020 10:35 AM

Similar questions

6 replies

May 5, 2020 1:34 PM in response to VikingOSX

Hi Viking OSX,

Something must be off somewhere. I do exactly as you suggest and nothing happens in Pages. Do margin settings have anything to do with this? My margins are Pages' default.

I Copy the whole table, or just the data in the table -- I've tried this about 8 times now, different variations -- and nothing happens in Pages. Blank results.

I would trash my Pages preferences ... but that doesn't seem to be an option.

I'm at a complete loss. I've been using Pages for twenty years now, so it's not as if I'm a novice. This was never an issue before.

Ben

May 5, 2020 2:01 PM in response to Ben Low

Duh....

I updated Numbers. Why didn't I think of that first off. I think I assume that with my OS update, which is pretty regular, I'm assuming Pages, Numbers et al are getting updated automatically. Missed this one.

Everything is working hunky dory now. Thank you most kindly VikingOSX. Very much appreciated.

All the best,

Ben

Can no longer copy paste Number tables into Pages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.