Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

need to restore all data in my previous iphone 6 from 4 months ago as it had software damaged & never backup before

need to restore all data in my previous iphone 6 from 4 months ago as it had software damaged & never backup before

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on May 5, 2020 5:32 PM

4 replies

May 5, 2020 5:42 PM in response to moemen256

I am going to try to understand what you are asking because I don’t think it is possible. You have an iPhone 6. You have not backed it up for 4 months. You have data that you want to access. This part is not clear to me. Do you want to get the data off the phone or put it back on the phone? Any how, somewhere in the past 4 months you had a software problem. Are you able to turn the phone on and use it? If you can’t use the phone and don’t have a backup of that phone, then you can’t do anything with the data. So, we need to know the current status of the phone and what you need to do.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.