You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth mouse cannot click on iPadOS

I am using Logitech M585. It can be connected to my iPad. In fact, I am able to scroll and move the mouse around, however, none of the buttons are working at all. I have tried all methods but still doesn't work.

iPad mini, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 5, 2020 10:34 PM

1 reply

May 6, 2020 10:45 AM in response to thatbestluke

Hello thatbestluke,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with the buttons on your Logitech mouse when paired with your iPad. I'd be happy to share information that may help.

First, you may want to unpair the mouse from your iPad. Then pair it again: Pair a third-party Bluetooth accessory with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If the buttons on the mouse are still not working as expected, you may want to reach out to Logitech for additional support.

Take care.

Bluetooth mouse cannot click on iPadOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.