Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Show the title inspector not working

I have a Basic title on my timeline. When I open the Inspector, and I click on the "Text Inspector" I can type text in the available field and change the font etc.

But when I click on the Gray "T" to choose the "Title Inspector" there is nothing in that window.

All I see is the words "Published Parameters". When I go to the right side of those words, I click on the Hide/Show option but nothing happens. There are no options on the entire window.

I know there are supposed to be options because I saw a youtube video showing that under the Published Parameters, there are supposed to be a bunch of options...

Anyway if there is someone here that might know how I can get those options to appear I would be grateful.

thanks

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on May 5, 2020 11:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2020 1:51 AM

As Fox said, there are no published parameters for Basic Title.

You probably saw a youtube video talking about a different title. Some have plenty of pulished parameters, some have none.

Try out some. For example, "Graphical" in the "3D Cinematic" category has several published parameters:

4 replies

Show the title inspector not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.