Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't see my purchase date

Please help me to find the my iPhone purchase date.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on May 6, 2020 3:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 5:48 PM

Hello,

login to your support profile on Apple: https://support.apple.com/my-support

All your Apple devices will be listed on this page.

Select the device you want to find the purchase date

You will see the device's Mode Name, Serial Number and Date of Purchase.

Thank you.

12 replies

Jul 30, 2020 7:37 AM in response to Lmonterulo

If you didn’t save your documentation there is no direct way to determine the purchase date. Here are a couple of indirect ways:

If it is still in warranty enter the serial number here—>Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support. If it is out of warranty this will not provide any useful information other than the model of the phone.

If you have a post-paid account with your carrier log in to their account management site and review the contract which should be accessible. It will list the effective date of the contract.

You can find a website (there are many) that can explain how to determine the manufacturing date from the serial number. This won’t tell you when you bought it, but it will show the earliest date you could have bought it.

Note that none of these will work for a used phone except the carrier contract; they are only useful if you bought it new from Apple or an Apple authorized reseller.

Bold

I

I don't see my purchase date

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.