Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad 6th Gen Bent badly

Hi, I hope all is well with COVID. I have an iPad 6th generation. It works fine, but it is bent pretty drastically. It came that way out of the box. I never returned it because it functions perfectly. The limited warranty is up on 5/26... I do not want to risk it stop functioning after the limited warranty. What can I do to replace it before the expiration of the Warrenty?

iPad (6th gen) WiFi

Posted on May 7, 2020 12:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2020 12:43 AM

Thank you for provide nothing of substance other than your Garbage opinion. Apple is sending me a box to mail the iPad in. If they cannot repair it, they will replace it.

Thank you, Apple. 25 devices and going strong!

2 replies

May 7, 2020 12:14 AM in response to The_Rising_Tide

It's too late for that now. You should have returned it (report the damage to Apple) when you unboxed it and seen that it was bent. You had a 14-day return period, that is now obviously over. If you report the damage now, Apple can't do anything, because you can't proof that the damage was already there when you got the device.

It will probably keep functioning, i wouldn't do anything.

iPad 6th Gen Bent badly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.