Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 stuck on apple logo or bootloop

My Iphone 11 has been stuck on this screen for a month now and i cant do anything because of corona virus having everything closed. Ive tried the force restart already multiple times and it did not work for me at all, it just went back to the bootloop. I haven't even had this phone for a full year and its already acting up. What can i do?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on May 7, 2020 2:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2020 10:18 PM

1. Try and Force ReStart Your iPhone as instructed in this article by Apple ➔ How to Force ReStart your iPhone. If that does not work then -
  2. Follow the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ If your iPhone is Non-Responsive or Frozen and see if that helps.
  3. If that does not work then- Your iPhone 11 Pro is less than one year old and is therefore covered by the Apple 1YR Limited Warranty (US) so have it examined at the Apple Store or at an authorized service center and take advantage of it. If the stores are closed then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2020 10:18 PM in response to mari_lopez

1. Try and Force ReStart Your iPhone as instructed in this article by Apple ➔ How to Force ReStart your iPhone. If that does not work then -
  2. Follow the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ If your iPhone is Non-Responsive or Frozen and see if that helps.
  3. If that does not work then- Your iPhone 11 Pro is less than one year old and is therefore covered by the Apple 1YR Limited Warranty (US) so have it examined at the Apple Store or at an authorized service center and take advantage of it. If the stores are closed then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

May 14, 2020 3:54 AM in response to Axel Foley

I tried all of them and it still didn't work for me. I've tried to have it examined at an authorized service center but you need an appointment to go and I've been trying to make an appointment but it says "no available reservations" and to check again later or tomorrow. I've been checking every single day now and it still says "no available reservations". I also checked other stores around the map and they all say "no available reservations" i dont know if theres an error or if it's broken or if it's just not working.

Iphone 11 stuck on apple logo or bootloop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.