Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long are repairs taking at the moment?

I woke up late for work on Monday 4th to discover my iPhone 11pro had met with its bitter end in the night. It wont reset/enter DFU/charge/show on find my iphone or in iTunes or Finder, so given all the stores are closed in the UK at the moment, I’ve had to go down the send it in route. I had a message to say the service box was on the way via UKMail and the link would work within 24 hours, but the tracking link still says the item is not yet within the carrier network, and it's been three working days. How long is this supposed to take?

I’m a bit worried about how long the repair will take too. I’m a key worker and I use my phone to support my work. I’ve seen the estimate of 6-8 working days but does anybody know what the current turn-around actually is?

Thanks for any info.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on May 7, 2020 3:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2020 3:48 AM

I think it depends on the country and/or on the seriousness of the problem, but nobody here (we're just users like you, and Apple is not partecipating at this tech support forum) can give you an appropriate answer.

You can try and contact Apple directly or see this page:--> Apple Repair and Repair Status Check - Official Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2020 3:48 AM in response to Big-Andy-2

I think it depends on the country and/or on the seriousness of the problem, but nobody here (we're just users like you, and Apple is not partecipating at this tech support forum) can give you an appropriate answer.

You can try and contact Apple directly or see this page:--> Apple Repair and Repair Status Check - Official Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

How long are repairs taking at the moment?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.