Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Backup

I just got the new iPhone SE and I transferred my data from my old iPhone to my new one, but the old phone’s last iCloud backup was October 1, 2019 because there wasn’t enough to storage to backup my old phone so I only have data from October 1, 2019 and back. Is there a way I can make room on the old phone and do a backup and transfer the data to the new phone? Or is there anything at all I can do?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on May 7, 2020 2:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2020 4:18 PM

Yes you do make sense. I see two ways to accomplish what you want to happen:

1. Upgrade your iCloud storage so a current, full backup of your old phone can be made
  2. back up your phone to a computer that has enough storage available to hold a full backup of your phone
4 replies

May 7, 2020 3:08 PM in response to apfelkopf

I think so? I want all my recent photos and stuff from my old iPhone to be synced to my new iPhone so that I have all my recent photos. It only gathered everything from the last backup of the old phone and the last backup was October 2019 so now I don’t have any data past that. So i’m trying to figure out if there’s a way I can transfer the photos and messages and whatnot from the old phone to the new phone. i hope i’m making sense 😅

iCloud Backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.