Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost iTunes account

The email address I was using for iTunes suddenly quit and I couldn’t fix it. I lost access to my iTunes account and had to create a new username. Now I can’t access all of my music from the old account. I also can’t backup my iPad Pro because my computer doesn’t recognize it.

How can I access that account and transfer my music into the new account?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 8, 2020 4:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2020 4:42 AM

Your old email address and the password remain valid credentials for accessing your Apple ID even if you can no longer collect email sent to the address in question. See Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password - Apple Support to regain control of your account. You cannot move content from one account to another, but you can update the Apple ID to reflect a change of email address. See Change your Apple ID - Apple Support. This is what you should do rather than creating a new account.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2020 4:42 AM in response to PapaJeff2011

Your old email address and the password remain valid credentials for accessing your Apple ID even if you can no longer collect email sent to the address in question. See Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password - Apple Support to regain control of your account. You cannot move content from one account to another, but you can update the Apple ID to reflect a change of email address. See Change your Apple ID - Apple Support. This is what you should do rather than creating a new account.

tt2

Lost iTunes account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.