Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My balance

I have a 25 SAR in my Apple ID balance and every time I tried to buy a game or anything, it told me choices a payment method. And I can't choose the balance.

Posted on May 9, 2020 5:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2020 5:19 AM

Do you have a payment method on file in addition to the 25 SAR? If not, it is probably requesting that you add a payment method in addition to your account balance. Once you add the payment method, normally, charges will be deducted from the account balance before the card is charged.

Log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change/verify it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. After updating that, click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page.

Apple ID payment information - change.  

Apple ID - How App Store and iTunes Store purchases are billed

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2020 5:19 AM in response to nayef257

Do you have a payment method on file in addition to the 25 SAR? If not, it is probably requesting that you add a payment method in addition to your account balance. Once you add the payment method, normally, charges will be deducted from the account balance before the card is charged.

Log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change/verify it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. After updating that, click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page.

Apple ID payment information - change.  

Apple ID - How App Store and iTunes Store purchases are billed

My balance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.