Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

GET MY PHOTO FROM MY OLD IPHONE

My old iPhone damaged in its screen and I transfer the i cloud to new i phone but still keep many photos and application so I need to recover them but to access to the devise

thank you in advance

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 9, 2020 8:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2020 10:05 AM

If you have no backups and as would be typical for many of the folks posting this question here, Apple or a data recovery service might be able to recover your data without this, but the usual path is to get the broken iPhone repaired, and to then to transfer the photos. Check with Apple Support using the Contact Support link in the upper right.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2020 10:05 AM in response to FALEHALTAMIMI

If you have no backups and as would be typical for many of the folks posting this question here, Apple or a data recovery service might be able to recover your data without this, but the usual path is to get the broken iPhone repaired, and to then to transfer the photos. Check with Apple Support using the Contact Support link in the upper right.

GET MY PHOTO FROM MY OLD IPHONE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.