Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi Connectivity Issues

I can no longer connect to the internet (tried with 2 different internets) even though in Setting>WiFi it says it is connected but only says 3G with one bar up the top left. I did drop it the previous night but was working fine and then the next morning when i woke, it wouldn’t connect and nothing would load. Can someone please help?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on May 10, 2020 3:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2020 5:04 AM

Try this: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings, keeping in mind that this procedure also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before, but NO other data is affected.

When done, restart your iPhone and test the wifi connection.

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2020 5:04 AM in response to ilovebasketball11

Try this: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings, keeping in mind that this procedure also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before, but NO other data is affected.

When done, restart your iPhone and test the wifi connection.

Regards

Giulio

May 10, 2020 4:51 AM in response to ilovebasketball11

ilovebasketball11 wrote:

it says it is connected but only says 3G with one bar up the top left.

If you do not see WiFi icon that means it is not connected

For your Internet connection.

• Over Cellular: contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider). The agency who issued the SIM to you
  • Over WiFI: Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the agency who provided the Internet Service on your Modem/Router to you

Wifi Connectivity Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.