Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

internet problem

can`t join any wifi and data not working

when i join wifi if take less than 1 sec b4 quit the wifi

i tried to restart network settings

is there any other solution?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on May 19, 2021 2:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2021 3:21 PM

Hello omar1592,

There sure is. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Since you cannot connect to any Wi-Fi starting the below steps seem most relevant for you.

"Restart

Try restarting your iOS device. Here's how to restart your iPhoneiPad, or iPod touch.

Then restart your router, and cable or DSL modem. To restart your router or modem, unplug it, then plug it back in. 

After you restart each device, see if you fixed the issue.

Still can’t connect?

Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.

"

I hope this is helpful,

• Scott (he, him)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2021 3:21 PM in response to omar1592

Hello omar1592,

There sure is. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Since you cannot connect to any Wi-Fi starting the below steps seem most relevant for you.

"Restart

Try restarting your iOS device. Here's how to restart your iPhoneiPad, or iPod touch.

Then restart your router, and cable or DSL modem. To restart your router or modem, unplug it, then plug it back in. 

After you restart each device, see if you fixed the issue.

Still can’t connect?

Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.

"

I hope this is helpful,

• Scott (he, him)

internet problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.