Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mini Ipad 2 (I think) aol not sending or receiving emails

Mini Ipad 2 (I think) says username or passwork for imap.aol.com is incorrect. I don't know what the information should be.

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on May 10, 2020 3:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2020 5:01 AM

Unfortunately, if you have lost or forgotten your email username or password, there is very little that we can do to assist you.

Have you tried using your email provider’s webmail portal? This would allow you to verify that your credentials are actually correct - and if so, helps to isolate the issue to either your credentials - or your iPad.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2020 5:01 AM in response to elenor48

Unfortunately, if you have lost or forgotten your email username or password, there is very little that we can do to assist you.

Have you tried using your email provider’s webmail portal? This would allow you to verify that your credentials are actually correct - and if so, helps to isolate the issue to either your credentials - or your iPad.

Mini Ipad 2 (I think) aol not sending or receiving emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.