Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error 2002F..... apple.com/support-2002F

I was going to resell the MacBook Pro but there was some error occurred after hard reset, it was a flashing folder with a question mark at the middle of the screen. So, I solve the problem by turn off the computer and hold “command”+”R”and press start again, released the bottoms after 10 second. Then it was going to recovery mode and asking to choose WIFI. In this stage, computer selected my usually home internet WiFi, click and wait for 4-5mins. But after that it shown the error message “support 2002F”.

I was struggle for an hour. I searched from many comments mostly they suggested to change DNS o.o.o.o to 8.8.8.8 but I did not understand how to change.

so, I tried by use my mobile phone as a hotspot instead home WiFi.... Yes, it was success....

Posted on May 10, 2020 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2020 7:18 AM

walavut wrote:

I was going to resell the MacBook Pro but there was some error occurred after hard reset, it was a flashing folder with a question mark at the middle of the screen. So, I solve the problem by turn off the computer and hold “command”+”R”and press start again, released the bottoms after 10 second. Then it was going to recovery mode and asking to choose WIFI. In this stage, computer selected my usually home internet WiFi, click and wait for 4-5mins. But after that it shown the error message “support 2002F”.

Your Network is inadequate in some fashion.

Failure of Router to provide workable DNS server addresses, or providing 0.0.0.0 [may produce -2002f]

If you have an Ethernet port, you may in some cases be able to move your

Mac close to the Router and connect to the Router using Ethernet.

Get closer to the router if you are at some distance.

Common problems include:

Hidden Network-name

required use of a proxy server to get Internet access

required use of a login page to get Internet access

Use of a login server or certificate to get Internet access

Use of PPPoE in the Mac to get Internet access (typically only applies to DSL)

Use of Fixed IP address rather than good old DHCP

Variance of the time by more than five minutes

I was struggle for an hour. I searched from many comments mostly they
suggested to change DNS o.o.o.o to 8.8.8.8 but I did not understand how
to change.

From >System Preferences>Network>Advanced>DNS

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2020 7:18 AM in response to walavut

walavut wrote:

Your Network is inadequate in some fashion.

Failure of Router to provide workable DNS server addresses, or providing 0.0.0.0 [may produce -2002f]

If you have an Ethernet port, you may in some cases be able to move your

Mac close to the Router and connect to the Router using Ethernet.

Get closer to the router if you are at some distance.

Common problems include:

Hidden Network-name

required use of a proxy server to get Internet access

required use of a login page to get Internet access

Use of a login server or certificate to get Internet access

Use of PPPoE in the Mac to get Internet access (typically only applies to DSL)

Use of Fixed IP address rather than good old DHCP

Variance of the time by more than five minutes

I was struggle for an hour. I searched from many comments mostly they
suggested to change DNS o.o.o.o to 8.8.8.8 but I did not understand how
to change.

From >System Preferences>Network>Advanced>DNS

Error 2002F..... apple.com/support-2002F

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.