Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fake email

Should I forward the fake emails I'm receiving about my Apple account to Apple. If so, what address should I use.

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 10, 2020 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2020 9:34 AM

Send the e-mail to Apple as an attachment to a new e-mail before deleting it. You can forward as an attachment by going to Mail/Message/Forward as attachment. Or control - click on the email and select Forward as attachment. Make sure you send it as an attachment to a new email. If you just forward it, it will probably be rejected. You won’t receive a response.

reportphishing@apple.com

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2020 9:34 AM in response to LindaDBH

Send the e-mail to Apple as an attachment to a new e-mail before deleting it. You can forward as an attachment by going to Mail/Message/Forward as attachment. Or control - click on the email and select Forward as attachment. Make sure you send it as an attachment to a new email. If you just forward it, it will probably be rejected. You won’t receive a response.

reportphishing@apple.com

Fake email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.