Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blocked iPad

Apple blocked my iPad and for 3 weeks I have tried everything they have thrown at to the point that they accept my I'd in an email but then not when entering it in iPad.

Unable to speak on phone and cannot now go to an Apple shop, yet they dont have an email address.

I am caring a cancer patient and need to be in contact.

I was going to smash my iPad and get a new one but not an apple one.

If not resolved I will wait for shop to open and smash the apple iPad there and then with a hammer

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on May 10, 2020 11:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2020 12:11 PM

Hello,

Unfortunately you must now fully restore your iPad to factory settings.

Please refer to the following Apple Support documents.

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2020 1:43 PM in response to QuickPost

They,apple, accept my I,d and my password allows me to continue to reply to security questions.

After different tries I have entered every possible combination of what I think I must have originally put in.

I know who my best friend is or the street I grew up in etc.etc but in the next step their reply is that I cannot carry on as they dont have enough information.

At this stage I am so mixed up that even with the notes i have made of my answers in the past weeks that this has no solution other than buy another tablet, not apple this time.

How can you all be so content with Apple!!!!

Blocked iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.