Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Whatsapp Call Notification in My Apple Watch Series 5

I use Apple Watch Series 5 and has updated to latest OS I could not received notification for Whatsapp call, only receive misscall notification. There is option to call back, however when I press the button, nothing happens.

To make call using Whatsapp call also can not on my apple watch. I put whatsapp call contact inside my calling favorite, but can not select the whatsapp call contact on my apple watch.

The feedback from Whatsapp support also not satisfying. They kept saying I should can receive message notification when my question, I cant receive whatsapp call notification.

Anyone has the same problem or Apple could help to make this work

Apple Watch

Posted on May 10, 2020 7:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2020 8:12 PM

While you should receive a notification on the Watch for WhatsApp, they do not support an app on the Apple Watch, so you cannot use it to make calls. That can only be done on the iPhone.

Check the notification settings on your iPhone, and then check them on the Apple Watch.

6 replies

May 10, 2020 8:19 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

How about whatsapp call notification? Ur apple watch receive the notificafion when someone call U via WA, Chris? I already restart and upgrade the apps and OS but no notification when someone call Me via WA. Frustating because My Colleagues using WA to communicate. Samsung and Xiaomi watch also could show notification of WA call

May 10, 2020 8:31 PM in response to AGun84

I'm sorry, but I don't use WhatsApp, and honestly wouldn't. However, I explained how to check your notifications for WhatsApp. First check them on the iPhone, then check in the Watch app, to Mirror the iPhone. Like I said, you can get notifications on the Watch, but that is all. If you have any additional problems, contact WhatsApp Support.

No Whatsapp Call Notification in My Apple Watch Series 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.