You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Virus

Good morning , for about a month now my phone has been sending me weird messengers that comes from my calendar . I’m not sure if it’s spams or an virus on my iPhone but it’s pretty annoying and I want to figure out how to remove it .

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on May 11, 2020 6:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 11, 2020 6:45 AM

You don’t have a virus, but you do have a rogue calendar that was installed when you accepted a “free” offer on a website or in an app. See the post from Axel F. in this thread to remove it—>Spam in my calendar - Apple Community

2 replies

May 11, 2020 6:44 AM in response to tashekia25

Probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken.

iPhone Virus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.