Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It tells me that storage is full

Every times, it tell me that storage full... I did delete some Apps and Photos/videos. It still storage full. I don’t get it very frustrating... I am tired of saying storage full !!!!!!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 11, 2020 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2020 12:10 PM

BlueFlamesHD Said:

"It tells me that storage is full Every times, it tell me that storage full... I did delete some Apps and Photos/videos. It still storage full. I don’t get it very frustrating... I am tired of saying storage full !!!!!!"

-------

Thanks for the Screenshot!

Caches May be the Culprit:

Apps have their own caches. As changes are made, caches are added to your iPhone. So delete the Apps, then add them back. No personal information (i.e. phone numbers) would be deleted.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2020 12:10 PM in response to BlueFlamesHD

BlueFlamesHD Said:

"It tells me that storage is full Every times, it tell me that storage full... I did delete some Apps and Photos/videos. It still storage full. I don’t get it very frustrating... I am tired of saying storage full !!!!!!"

-------

Thanks for the Screenshot!

Caches May be the Culprit:

Apps have their own caches. As changes are made, caches are added to your iPhone. So delete the Apps, then add them back. No personal information (i.e. phone numbers) would be deleted.

It tells me that storage is full

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.