Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen mirroring on ipad stuck on loading/not working

I've tried everything but I can't seem to get my screen mirroring on my ipad to work. I'm trying to connect it to my macbook pro but nothing seems to be working.

I can't even get any options to show up and I'm not sure why. I've waited hours and still nothing will go up on this menu. How do I fix this?

This is what it looks like

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 11, 2020 11:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2020 11:43 AM

Hi Snakiez,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand you are attempting to use Screen Mirroring to connect your iPad to your MacBook Pro. You are able to mirror your iPad to an Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, not your MacBook Pro.

You can read more about Screen Mirroring below.

You may want to take advantage of Sidecar.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2020 11:43 AM in response to Snakiez

Hi Snakiez,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand you are attempting to use Screen Mirroring to connect your iPad to your MacBook Pro. You are able to mirror your iPad to an Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, not your MacBook Pro.

You can read more about Screen Mirroring below.

You may want to take advantage of Sidecar.

Cheers!

Screen mirroring on ipad stuck on loading/not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.