Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

COOKIES ENABLED but website is telling me Safari is blocking cookies.

Safari Preferences show cookies enabled. But a website says Safari is blocking them.

I have no problem accessing the website on my iPad, so that tells me its either my Mac or their website.

Anyone have suggestions?

Current Pro Desktops

Posted on May 13, 2020 8:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2020 11:51 AM

Try going to Safari/Preferences/Privacy and uncheck Prevent cross-site tracking. Quit/reopen Safari and test.

Others are seeing the same thing. It seems to be a bug in the newest Safari 13 version.

Block cookies is off but being limited by… - Apple Community

Try another browser until the problem is fixed.

Firefox        10.9 or higher

Opera Browser        10.9 or higher

SeaMonkey      10.9 or higher8

Waterfox          10.8 or higher

You can also try Safari Technology Preview If running Mojave or higher. Go to Safari/Preferences/Advanced and check Show Develop menu in menu bar. Go to the Develop menu and select Get Safari Technology Preview. Open from the Applications folder.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2020 11:51 AM in response to AKYSER

Try going to Safari/Preferences/Privacy and uncheck Prevent cross-site tracking. Quit/reopen Safari and test.

Others are seeing the same thing. It seems to be a bug in the newest Safari 13 version.

Block cookies is off but being limited by… - Apple Community

Try another browser until the problem is fixed.

Firefox        10.9 or higher

Opera Browser        10.9 or higher

SeaMonkey      10.9 or higher8

Waterfox          10.8 or higher

You can also try Safari Technology Preview If running Mojave or higher. Go to Safari/Preferences/Advanced and check Show Develop menu in menu bar. Go to the Develop menu and select Get Safari Technology Preview. Open from the Applications folder.

COOKIES ENABLED but website is telling me Safari is blocking cookies.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.