Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I access the Apple TV app on with family sharing?

How do I access the Apple TV with family sharing on my fire stick tv?

FireTVStick(Gen2),

Posted on May 13, 2020 2:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2020 4:14 PM

Once Family Sharing is set up, Apple TV+ and other subscribed Apple TV app Channels are accessible on your own Apple ID account in the Apple TV app on your device.

If you had set up Family Sharing with the Purchase Sharing option, then any iTunes Store movie and TV show purchases (but not rentals) from family group members, are also accessible on devices where you are signed in with your Apple ID.

You can’t activate Family Sharing directly in the Apple TV app. You must set up Family Sharing on a Mac or iOS device.

Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Apple TV app user guide for smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple Support

- Set up Family Sharing with the Apple TV app - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2020 4:14 PM in response to Score1230

Once Family Sharing is set up, Apple TV+ and other subscribed Apple TV app Channels are accessible on your own Apple ID account in the Apple TV app on your device.

If you had set up Family Sharing with the Purchase Sharing option, then any iTunes Store movie and TV show purchases (but not rentals) from family group members, are also accessible on devices where you are signed in with your Apple ID.

You can’t activate Family Sharing directly in the Apple TV app. You must set up Family Sharing on a Mac or iOS device.

Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Apple TV app user guide for smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple Support

- Set up Family Sharing with the Apple TV app - Apple Support

How do I access the Apple TV app on with family sharing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.