You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to add funds to my Apple ID

For the past couple of weeks I’ve been unable to add funds to my account. I have a couple of different payment methods but no matter which it just shows me this and has the method as “failed”. What can I do about this?

Posted on May 13, 2020 5:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 13, 2020 5:10 PM

See the Apple Support article(s) below.

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store.    

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call       

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 13, 2020 5:10 PM in response to DarkIntent

See the Apple Support article(s) below.

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store.    

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide 

Apple Support schedule phone call       

Unable to add funds to my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.