Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Worst service centre

I am using iPhone XR, recently my phone got cracked on back side, so I went yesterday to ur I planet service centre which is located in bypass road in Madurai at Tamil Nadu. No boby will atten me and see my mobile, without seen my mobile they gave estimates for service for 45k but the New XR is just 52k

What to do

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on May 14, 2020 12:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2020 7:59 AM

Is this device covered by a warranty? That is an authorized service center, but they are independent. They can charge whatever amount they want if it is out of warranty - and, accidental damage is not covered by warranty. The price quoted is probably for a replacement phone. Either address it with their management or contact another.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2020 7:59 AM in response to prabhuchema

Is this device covered by a warranty? That is an authorized service center, but they are independent. They can charge whatever amount they want if it is out of warranty - and, accidental damage is not covered by warranty. The price quoted is probably for a replacement phone. Either address it with their management or contact another.

Worst service centre

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.