Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dropped phone on the floor

I dropped my iPhone 5s on the floor and it stopped working. Tried force restart multiple times but yet working. Tried even charging the battery but of no help. Could any help me fix this problem.

iPhone 5s, iOS 10

Posted on May 14, 2020 8:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2020 9:21 AM

No, it can’t be repaired. Apple will replace it based on this schedule—>iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support. But that’s a poor deal; you would be better off just buying a new phone. The SE 2nd Edition is a good replacement for your phone.

You should rethink about how you are using it if it has fallen many times. I have had iPhones for coming on 13 years, and I have never dropped one. Or if you can’t find a way to not drop it get a really strong industrial strength case.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2020 9:21 AM in response to juhita

No, it can’t be repaired. Apple will replace it based on this schedule—>iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support. But that’s a poor deal; you would be better off just buying a new phone. The SE 2nd Edition is a good replacement for your phone.

You should rethink about how you are using it if it has fallen many times. I have had iPhones for coming on 13 years, and I have never dropped one. Or if you can’t find a way to not drop it get a really strong industrial strength case.

Dropped phone on the floor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.