Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Strange mark on my Apple Watch display

So I've had my Apple Watch for just under 4 weeks now. Every new Apple Watch has a sticker on top when you receive it, which I removed and saw a strange mark leftover underneath. At first, I just ignored it and thought it would go away over time, but it didn't. I have wiped the screen with cleaning solutions but to no avail.

Weirdly, today I noticed when I long pressed an on app on screen that the top and the bottom halves of the display showed different colour schemes, exactly divided along the lines visible in the attached images. I'm starting to thing this might be a display issue? Can anyone shed any light on what this might be?

Apple Watch Sport

Posted on May 15, 2020 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2020 8:41 AM

If you bought it from Amazon you have to work within Amazon's sales policies. When you buy directly from Apple, you have 14 days to return any product for any reason for a refund or exchange. If you buy from third parties you must deal with their sales policies. The watch still has a 1 year warranty (assuming you bought a new watch) so your best bet is calling AppleCare. If you bought AppleCare for it (you have 60 days from the original date of purchase) then it will be covered longer than 1 year and you also get some very nice benefits.

Apple Watch AppleCare

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2020 8:41 AM in response to apple_user_20

If you bought it from Amazon you have to work within Amazon's sales policies. When you buy directly from Apple, you have 14 days to return any product for any reason for a refund or exchange. If you buy from third parties you must deal with their sales policies. The watch still has a 1 year warranty (assuming you bought a new watch) so your best bet is calling AppleCare. If you bought AppleCare for it (you have 60 days from the original date of purchase) then it will be covered longer than 1 year and you also get some very nice benefits.

Apple Watch AppleCare

Strange mark on my Apple Watch display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.