Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updated Apple Watch Took Away my activity friend

I updated my watch last night and was in a competition with my brother on my activity. Now it says that I don’t have any friends and “to start sharing your activity, use the Activity app on your iPhone”

When I check my activity and watch app on my iPhone it has him on there, but still nothing on my watch. This is extremely frustrating. Please help ASAP

Apple Watch

Posted on May 15, 2020 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2020 9:13 AM

The first (and simplest) thing to try if something isn’t working right is to restart your Apple Watch and its paired iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

The next steps would be to unpair and pair your watch again and restore from the backup:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2020 9:13 AM in response to Davidaulick

The first (and simplest) thing to try if something isn’t working right is to restart your Apple Watch and its paired iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

The next steps would be to unpair and pair your watch again and restore from the backup:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Updated Apple Watch Took Away my activity friend

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.