Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pencil Gen 2 not connecting to bluetooth

I've owned the 2018 12.9 inch Ipad Pro since march of 2019. I've used it a lot over the years, but recently I've been using it less because I haven't been drawing on procreate or using it for school because its been canceled.

I tried to use it yesterday, but after I took it out of its spot on my ipads side, it didnt work. I tightened the nib, and nothing. Then I tried putting it back into the charging spot, and it flashed an "Apple Pencil" banner that greyed in and out from black, but never showed my battery percentage. I then tried forgetting the apple pencil from my bluetooth devices, and haven't been able to connect it since. It keeps flashing the "Apple Pencil" banner without any "tap to connect" prompts or showing my battery percentage

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 15, 2020 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2020 10:29 AM

Try the troubleshooting steps here, Use Apple Pencil with your iPad or iPad Pro - Apple Support If it still will not work, you are going to have to reach out to Apple Support. Get Support

1 reply

Apple Pencil Gen 2 not connecting to bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.