Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

View game center associated accounts

Is it possible to see the account information Game Center uses to login?

I made a game account on my phone, but would like to play it on my PC as well. I however don't have the credentials to login to the account on the PC. When playing the game on the phone, Game Center logs in for me.

I looked through the settings on the phone and didn't see anything. Wondering if there is a web app version of Game Center where this information could be managed.

Thanks!

iPhone 7

Posted on May 15, 2020 2:20 PM

3 replies

Jun 20, 2020 4:26 PM in response to turingtest2

PC’s running Linux and Windows OS are limited in the software and access using Apple ID accounts. I am only aware of ITunes and ICloud as the software PCs can use regarding Apple ID but there may be some other software available that uses Apple ID also that I’m unaware of. Even other mobile devices running non Apple OS such as Android cannot access an account created with Apple ID however the opposite in using a google account can be done in some games using IPhone. I am a PC person myself and grew up almost my whole life using PCs but have prior history and experience with Mac that was work related and also just recently got this IPhone which is my first after using Android for years, so I am also limited in access to Apple ID using gym desktops and laptop which are all PCs running Windows OS. Final bit of information on PC or personal computers, most associate it with computer systems running Microsoft and Linux based operating systems and not Apple OS. Technically this is not true and the term PC was being used in reference to the first type of computer system that was small enough to be used at home instead of the huge sized machines that were the only computers that only businesses had. I believe it was IBM that released the first PC in the 70s before DOS or even Microsoft were even around which had allowed non IBM based computers to be built and used by others that used the same OS and technology that was used in IBM computers which were called IBM compatible or clones running DOS now most commonly referred to as PCs but technically Macs are a type of PC also but running a different OS and made exclusively for Apple and not designed to be easily built as other PCs running a different OS which even the individual parts inside were completely incompatible with a computer built by Apple including the partitions in a disk or hard drive which until not too long ago Windows was able to use the same format as Macs in the hard drive partition which prior formats were much smaller in maximum space allowed in a single partition and software installed on a older format wasn’t compatible with any data stored on a partition from a Mac. It wasn’t until the 90s with the release of the first power PC that was running on Mac OS but as an application that was compatible with the Windows 95+ only software which resembled the same look as if you were using that OS and not a Mac, were the 2 computer systems able to work with each other outside of certain networks. So the next time you use the reference of PC remember that a Mac is a PC also which is any computer that is small enough to be used for personal use and not the huge computers used by companies with each console being used by multiple users and not just a single person which is the more accurate definition of a personal computer which is made for a single person to use instead of multiple through a console.

View game center associated accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.