Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

airpods pro battery drain

I recently bought AirPods pro about a week ago and I’m having battery issues...

whenever I put them in the charging case they do the opposite of charging even with the case charged up. I’ll put them in at 30% then go back to see them at 15% after it said they were charging, does anyone know how to fix this issue?

iPhone XR

Posted on May 15, 2020 11:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2020 5:01 AM

Hello,

Check all of the connections for lint or other debris and see this:

If your AirPods won’t charge

Good luck.

7 replies

May 18, 2020 6:08 PM in response to Mikkayrei

I’m using the iPhone SE 2020 same issue just return a pair of AirPod pros second pair is doing the same thing ,I listen till like 30percent put them back it the case and now my AirPods say they at 17 percent it drops on battery life but after 30 or 40 mins or maybe and hour depend they will get a full charge but I don’t understand why if I put it at 30 percent why would it drops to 17 percent so I called Apple my iPhone running the current iOS the AirPods are running the latest firmware 2D15 so I was told to reboot them and charge them back to a 100 percent and try again if problems continues I can send them back and get a replacement this is the second pair if this one doesn’t work none of them are going to work (shame on Apple )I will be returning these for a refund if problem continues really like them but they have problems

May 21, 2020 5:09 PM in response to Mikkayrei

Hi

I have the same problem even with the second pair ,I returned the first pair thinking it was the AirPods. But the AirPods do last 4 hrs with a single charge with noise cancellation on so I think that’s right.Today I put the AirPods in the case to charge it was at 63 percent it dropped to 20 percent. I am using iOS 13.5 on my iPhone SE 2020 and running firmware 2D15 on the AirPod pros I let the battery drain on both the AirPods and case and did a reboot nothing still the same problem

May 21, 2020 5:15 PM in response to MrBill3

Hi

AirPods Pro draining battery when putting them in the case and then it charges the AirPods ,but first it drain them .whats going on running firmware 2D15 and iOS 13.5 on my iPhone SE 2020

I already returned the first pair thinking something was wrong the second pair is doing the same thing will you guys fix this issue or should I just return the AirPods Pro

airpods pro battery drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.