You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have to buy already purchased app.

So i recently decided i wanted to download Bloons TD 5 HD on my phone as a way to kill time, i had already bought it on my iPad air 2 and was signed into the same apple id so i should just be able to download it but it says i have to buy it a second time again. I have checked in my phones "Purchase History" and it has confirmed that in 2016 i did buy the game so why cant it recognise that i do not need to purchase it again? The images below are proof that i have purchased it on my iPad and that i cant on my phone.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on May 16, 2020 3:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 17, 2020 6:25 AM

Hello Waffle_Man500,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities about downloading your purchase on your iPhone.

Please check this help article: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books - Apple Support

If you don't see it in your purchases, check if it is hidden: Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 17, 2020 6:25 AM in response to Waffle_Man500

Hello Waffle_Man500,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities about downloading your purchase on your iPhone.

Please check this help article: Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books - Apple Support

If you don't see it in your purchases, check if it is hidden: Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Have to buy already purchased app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.