Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max screen

My iPhone 11 Pro Max it’s on black and white for some reason, and I checked the color filters but they’re off... any help ?

Posted on May 16, 2020 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2020 11:11 AM

Hello Luis_the3nd,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand that your phone will not come out of grayscale. Let’s take a look and see what we can do. I'm happy to help!

The first is to check the Color Filters for Grayscale like you mentioned that you did. Go to Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Color Filters, toggle Greyscale off/on.

Next, which is less obvious is within the Zoom settings. Check to see if this is turned on in

Settings > Accessibility > Zoom > Zoom Filter and select 'None'.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2020 11:11 AM in response to Luis_the3nd

Hello Luis_the3nd,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand that your phone will not come out of grayscale. Let’s take a look and see what we can do. I'm happy to help!

The first is to check the Color Filters for Grayscale like you mentioned that you did. Go to Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Color Filters, toggle Greyscale off/on.

Next, which is less obvious is within the Zoom settings. Check to see if this is turned on in

Settings > Accessibility > Zoom > Zoom Filter and select 'None'.

Cheers!

iPhone 11 Pro Max screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.