Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I register my new MacBook Pro?

I just bought a MacBook Pro 13 but I can't seem to add it to my list of devices. I can SEE all of my devices, but simply adding a new one isn't an option. What's the deal-e-o?

Jamie

Posted on May 17, 2020 2:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2020 2:53 PM

To "see" your new MacBook Pro in your llst of devices, you must first configure your notebook with your Apple ID. Once that is done, it shouldn't take long for it to be added to your list of devices that are associated with this ID.

Ref: Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2020 2:53 PM in response to jamesharbinson

To "see" your new MacBook Pro in your llst of devices, you must first configure your notebook with your Apple ID. Once that is done, it shouldn't take long for it to be added to your list of devices that are associated with this ID.

Ref: Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

How do I register my new MacBook Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.