Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add a device to my Apple ID?

There used to be a way, on the Manage Your Apple ID page, to add a new device. I bought my new MacBook Air at Best Buy so it doesn't automatically show up on that page (and a number of my other devices have disappeared from that page, but that's not the current concern).

There doesn't appear to be a way to add the new laptop to the page.

Help!

Thanks.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 1:28 PM

That's because there is no way to add them on the website.

Again, you don't add them on the website. You add the device by logging into your Apple ID from the device's Settings.

In the case of the Macbook Air, you log in to your Apple ID in System Preferences->Apple ID.

Once logged in there, the device should appear on the "Manage Apple ID" website when ,logged in with the same Apple ID it is using.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2022 1:28 PM in response to DeborahMagid

That's because there is no way to add them on the website.

Again, you don't add them on the website. You add the device by logging into your Apple ID from the device's Settings.

In the case of the Macbook Air, you log in to your Apple ID in System Preferences->Apple ID.

Once logged in there, the device should appear on the "Manage Apple ID" website when ,logged in with the same Apple ID it is using.

How do I add a device to my Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.