Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to Update OS from Sierra to Mojave

All the OS upgrades for my iMac seem to be damaged (at least that is what it is telling me when I try to open them) at the App Store. I have 2015 iMac and would like to update to Mojave OS. I'm not ready for Catalina, any suggestions?

iMac 27", macOS 10.12

Posted on May 18, 2020 6:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2020 7:17 AM

Have you tried this one?

How to upgrade to macOS Mojave - Apple Support

Try booting into Safe Mode and download from there. Don't expect to do much of anything else while it downloads as Safe Mode is not designed to be used for much but troubleshooting.

You might also try restarting your modem and router. That sometimes helps resolve some downloading problems.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2020 7:17 AM in response to WeGrin

Have you tried this one?

How to upgrade to macOS Mojave - Apple Support

Try booting into Safe Mode and download from there. Don't expect to do much of anything else while it downloads as Safe Mode is not designed to be used for much but troubleshooting.

You might also try restarting your modem and router. That sometimes helps resolve some downloading problems.

Trying to Update OS from Sierra to Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.