Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad air 3 heat up problem

Hi,

I have ipad air 3 and since 3-4 days i feel the heat up problem. I m using procreate mainly. After nearly 30 min it starts getting hot specially around the home button.

so please let me know if you have the same issue.

and some solution🙏

iPad Air, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 18, 2020 9:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2020 11:26 AM

If you are this worried about the heat your iPad builds up, make sure your backups are working properly, then!

Also, with most apps, Procreate included, there are alternative backup service settings you can change to backup to, like Google Drive/Photos and/or BOX or DropBox.

BOX has a free 10 GBs personal plan.

Google Drive/Photos has a free 15 GBs personal plan. Also, Google Drive/Photos has a 100 GBs plan for $1.99 U.S.D./month.

A 200 GBs for $2.99 U.S.D./month.

DropBox only has a measly 2 GBs of free storage, but can come in handy from time to time.

Both BOX and DropBox I feel cost too much for their larger data storage plans.

While I am NOT a very big Google ANYTHING fan, Google's digital data storage/data backup plans are very reasonably priced per month and I use these as my one of my main iOS device data backup services.

Best of Luck to You!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2020 11:26 AM in response to deryamaya

If you are this worried about the heat your iPad builds up, make sure your backups are working properly, then!

Also, with most apps, Procreate included, there are alternative backup service settings you can change to backup to, like Google Drive/Photos and/or BOX or DropBox.

BOX has a free 10 GBs personal plan.

Google Drive/Photos has a free 15 GBs personal plan. Also, Google Drive/Photos has a 100 GBs plan for $1.99 U.S.D./month.

A 200 GBs for $2.99 U.S.D./month.

DropBox only has a measly 2 GBs of free storage, but can come in handy from time to time.

Both BOX and DropBox I feel cost too much for their larger data storage plans.

While I am NOT a very big Google ANYTHING fan, Google's digital data storage/data backup plans are very reasonably priced per month and I use these as my one of my main iOS device data backup services.

Best of Luck to You!

ipad air 3 heat up problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.