Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery drain after reset!

iPhone 8 Plus iOS 13.4.1

recently did a full reset (iCloud backup restore) last night everything has been properly downloaded. Used the ‘LinkedIn’ app for about 27 minutes (that’s the recently deleted app in the screenshot below)

I have the auto lock set at 30 seconds. The low power mode doesn’t do anything anymore it used to in iOS 12 & earlier, it actually gave me more battery life.

I’m on cellular data, no background refresh, dim wallpaper, manual fetch mail, manually install iOS updates & App Store updates, no auto play videos on anything including App Store. No location services, system haptics off, automatic brightness on, minimal notifications, hey Siri & raise to wake off, logged out of Game Center, it’s at 63% & been unplugged for less than 5 hours.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on May 18, 2020 11:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2020 11:54 AM

If by "reset", you mean you restored your phone, it can take 24-36 hours for the behind the scenes stuff to finish up. During that time, you may see increased battery usage.

If you simply reset it (also called a forced restart), then you have other issues.

Similar questions

2 replies

Battery drain after reset!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.