Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad Air 2 Model A1567 can not sense about the sim card

My iPad Air 2 Model A1567 can not sense about the cellular sim card can you help me to solve this problem?

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on May 19, 2020 1:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2020 2:11 AM

If you already performed all the steps provided in this support article (to no avail): If you see 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support , it could be also a SIM tray glitch.

Contact Apple support online and see if they can give you a further solution:--> iPad - Official Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2020 2:11 AM in response to Dr-Islam

If you already performed all the steps provided in this support article (to no avail): If you see 'invalid SIM' or 'no SIM' on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support , it could be also a SIM tray glitch.

Contact Apple support online and see if they can give you a further solution:--> iPad - Official Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

May 19, 2020 2:15 AM in response to Dr-Islam

The tags attached to your question state that you are running iOS9, but the title of your post instead mentions an iPad Air2.

If you have an iPad Air2, you should update your iPad to iPadOS 13.4.1. Updating your iPad will likely resolve your problem.

If you don’t have an Air2, or iOS9, then you may wish to consider providing appropriate information - with which we can attempt to provide additional help.

My iPad Air 2 Model A1567 can not sense about the sim card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.