Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some of my emails are blank

Some of my emails are blank. Can't read or delete

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on May 19, 2020 7:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2020 1:54 PM

Try the following solutions: 

1. Check your WiFi connection. If you're using cellular data or WiFi and having issues, try to connect to different WiFi network. 
  2. Force reboot your device by holding down the Power button and Home button until the device flashes the Apple logo. This works so well for resolving many common app crashing issues, and it’s so simple, that you absolutely should try this first. 
  3. Quit the app then relaunch it 
  4. Update your iOS to the latest version 

If the following solutions above did not fix your problem, try to reach out to Apple Support

Hope it helps!  

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2020 1:54 PM in response to 1918dad

Try the following solutions: 

1. Check your WiFi connection. If you're using cellular data or WiFi and having issues, try to connect to different WiFi network. 
  2. Force reboot your device by holding down the Power button and Home button until the device flashes the Apple logo. This works so well for resolving many common app crashing issues, and it’s so simple, that you absolutely should try this first. 
  3. Quit the app then relaunch it 
  4. Update your iOS to the latest version 

If the following solutions above did not fix your problem, try to reach out to Apple Support

Hope it helps!  

Some of my emails are blank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.