Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

about payment

Hey ..

i cant add my visa to the payment method ..

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 10

Posted on May 19, 2020 8:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2020 9:49 AM

Hello yazeed2030,

If you can't edit your payment information, Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS.

If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can't remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.

And also I recommend you to reference related support document If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2020 9:49 AM in response to yazeed2030

Hello yazeed2030,

If you can't edit your payment information, Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS.

If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can't remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.

And also I recommend you to reference related support document If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store.

about payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.