Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Store

Why cant I see album covers on the store home page? But when I click on the album itself I do. Odd. Any reason for this and a way to correct it? Yes, I can play songs to see if I like them, its only blank onthe iTunes Store homepage

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 19, 2020 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2020 9:33 AM

Hi there JFXP,

We appreciate you replying back with those details!

See if this helps. Try right-clicking your desktop, and click Display Settings. Then look for the "Change the size of text..." option and set it to 100%. Then log out of the user account on your PC, restart, and log back in and test it.

If the issue persists after that, I recommend using this link to Contact Apple Support.

Kindest regards.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2020 9:33 AM in response to JFXP

Hi there JFXP,

We appreciate you replying back with those details!

See if this helps. Try right-clicking your desktop, and click Display Settings. Then look for the "Change the size of text..." option and set it to 100%. Then log out of the user account on your PC, restart, and log back in and test it.

If the issue persists after that, I recommend using this link to Contact Apple Support.

Kindest regards.

May 20, 2020 6:15 AM in response to JFXP

Hi JFXP,

Thank you for posting your question. Being able to see album artwork in the iTunes Store is important. I'd like to get some information to see if I can assist.

Can you provide the details of which device this is happening on, and which software version? This would make a difference when it comes to the best troubleshooting steps.

As a start, it might help to restart your device.

I also recommend making sure that iTunes is updated: Update to the latest version of iTunes

Take care.

May 20, 2020 8:16 AM in response to Joseph_S.

I'm running on the latest Microsoft 10. I just purchased a new HP laptop as my previous one had a serious problem. I downloaded the must recent version of iTunes from the Microsoft store. I was hoping the issue would go away but it hasn't oddly enough on this new computer. I contacted my security Bitdefender, and they said I should be able to see the album covers no problem as the pop up blocker doesn't prevent this. The only thing I can think of is might have something to do with my Comcast server. I don't know. I'm am by far an expert in these matters so I wouldn't even know where to being to correct this.

Thanks, JFXP

iTunes Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.