Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NEED HELP! iPhone 7 basically bricked NO Network access (CALLS OR TEXTS)

iphone 7 cant receive texts or calls making it useless! It just shows "searching" at the upper left hand corner. When i connect it to itunes it says its up to date already. Since im in belize i cant contact apple for support and they can't call me. I can't send this into a genius bar. ANYONE PLEASE HELP. Is there anyway to manually flash the is or something? Been trying to get it working for hours!

iPhone 7

Posted on May 19, 2020 5:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2020 8:55 AM

Hey syd33,

If I understand correctly, the iPhone 7 says Searching instead of having signal strength. I would recommend you use this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2020 8:55 AM in response to syd33

Hey syd33,

If I understand correctly, the iPhone 7 says Searching instead of having signal strength. I would recommend you use this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

NEED HELP! iPhone 7 basically bricked NO Network access (CALLS OR TEXTS)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.