Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audible and Kindle Don't Sync on SE 2020

Audible and Kindle do not sync on my new iPhone SE 2020. Spent 8 hrs with Apple Support and Audible and issue is not resolved. Worked fine on 6s. Is this a possible Apple bug?

iPhone SE

Posted on May 19, 2020 10:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2020 12:17 PM

My carrier is Verizon and I transferred from the old phone to the new with Apple Care. This left me was no phone or messenger service. I activated the phone with Verizon, removed and reinstalled Kindle and . . . Ta Da!!! The two are synced once again and I will finish the book! BTW . . . the strange Amazon email doesn't work.

Thanks again Peter!

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2020 12:17 PM in response to SummerLoverNan

My carrier is Verizon and I transferred from the old phone to the new with Apple Care. This left me was no phone or messenger service. I activated the phone with Verizon, removed and reinstalled Kindle and . . . Ta Da!!! The two are synced once again and I will finish the book! BTW . . . the strange Amazon email doesn't work.

Thanks again Peter!

May 20, 2020 11:47 AM in response to LD150

That is a very good sign if it worked for you Peter. Yes I deleted both Audible and Kindle apps and the book I nearly finished reading. Then reinstalled all three. Audible says they work, Apple says they are 3rd party software issues, and I am waiting to hear from Amazon. Will try anything! I will try to remove the Kindle app from my computer and iphone again. The Amazon email is a strange one and I will check that out. Thank you for quick reply.

Audible and Kindle Don't Sync on SE 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.