Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audible and CarPlay

Running into two issues with Audible on CarPlay lately:

1. Sometimes the Audible app will open up to a blank white screen. No Audible buttons, content, or anything. Just a blank white screen.
  2. When I can actually get Audible to display on the CarPlay (and I'm not even sure how I've done it), it only shows 4 of my audiobooks—even though I have 20 downloaded books and 110 audiobooks in my entire library. I have no idea why it shows only these 4 (and none of them is the one I've actually been listening to on my iPhone). Even more bizarre is that if I play the title from the phone, it'll show on the CarPlay dashboard as actively playing, even though the Audible CarPlay app doesn't show it in the library.

I have no idea how to fix this, but a Google search shows that other people have been experiencing the same kinds of issues.

Posted on May 17, 2021 1:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2021 6:55 PM

Sounds like an issue with the Audible App. Since the app is not an Apple app, reach out to Audible for help with their product.

1 reply

Audible and CarPlay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.