Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If the phone is locked and i buy extra storage for iCloud would it still backup all my pitcures ?

If the phone is locked and i buy extra storage for iCloud would it still backup all my pitcures ?

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on May 19, 2020 11:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2020 6:42 AM

If you mean just locked with a passcode/Touch ID/Face ID and your iPhone is connected to the internet then in theory it should but make sure you plug it in. This is because iPhone doesn't upload stuff to iCloud constantly when on battery power, this is to prevent battery drain.

If the phone is disabled and you cannot enter your passcode because you did it wrong too many times I am not too sure about that, you may have to contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2020 6:42 AM in response to HarryWeir

If you mean just locked with a passcode/Touch ID/Face ID and your iPhone is connected to the internet then in theory it should but make sure you plug it in. This is because iPhone doesn't upload stuff to iCloud constantly when on battery power, this is to prevent battery drain.

If the phone is disabled and you cannot enter your passcode because you did it wrong too many times I am not too sure about that, you may have to contact Apple Support.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.