Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't find google map access to location

hi in my ipad I can see the location access for apple maps , however in google map cant give the access to location as it is not show setting as attached picture

i have re download the app serval time and even rest the IPad same issue

Posted on May 19, 2020 11:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2020 5:14 AM

First, make sure Location Services are toggled on in Settings > Privacy > Location Services.

Open the Google Maps app. You should see a context menu appear:

If you don't, try deleting the app and downloading it again from the App Store. Deleting the app also deletes its data.

In my experience, location access for Google Maps won't show up in Settings > Google Maps or Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Google Maps until you initiate it first in the app.

iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPadOS 13.4.1

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2020 5:14 AM in response to celia_Mahmoud

First, make sure Location Services are toggled on in Settings > Privacy > Location Services.

Open the Google Maps app. You should see a context menu appear:

If you don't, try deleting the app and downloading it again from the App Store. Deleting the app also deletes its data.

In my experience, location access for Google Maps won't show up in Settings > Google Maps or Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Google Maps until you initiate it first in the app.

iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPadOS 13.4.1

can't find google map access to location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.