Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone XR hotspot disconnecting

I am using iphone XR since last 3 months and frequently facing issue regarding disconnection of its hotspot automatically. Can anybody help me to short out this problem.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on May 20, 2020 4:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2020 5:11 AM

Contact your carrier and make sure that that carrier's service is included and that your wireless plan supports it.

Also, ask your carrier to check is everything is okay on their side.

Then, see this for help:--> If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2020 5:11 AM in response to alay07

Contact your carrier and make sure that that carrier's service is included and that your wireless plan supports it.

Also, ask your carrier to check is everything is okay on their side.

Then, see this for help:--> If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular) - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

May 20, 2020 11:20 PM in response to ProustGiulio

Before posting on community I already checked with my carrier service and every thing is fine from their end and my plan supports it. Everything is okay from my carrier service. Erlier I had iphone 6 and iphone se with same carrier and hotspot was working fine. Only I am facing hotspot disconnecting issue in my new device iphone XR. I am connecting hotspot with my laptop and I observed after few hours it would disconnect automatic.

iphone XR hotspot disconnecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.