Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I add words to my iPhones spelling dictionary? It is running 13.4.1 software

How can I add words to my iPhones spelling dictionary? It is running 13.4.1 software

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on May 20, 2020 11:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2020 12:05 PM

There is no way to add them directly, however if you select your spelling after typing and it is marked wrong, select the typing all the way to the left in predictive text, it should have quotes around it, the dictionary will "learn" this spelling for the future. It can take a few tries before it learns it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2020 12:05 PM in response to Kyocera

There is no way to add them directly, however if you select your spelling after typing and it is marked wrong, select the typing all the way to the left in predictive text, it should have quotes around it, the dictionary will "learn" this spelling for the future. It can take a few tries before it learns it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.